icelolly.com work with Trustpilot, the leading user review service, to provide impartial and verified reviews of the holiday price comparison and deals website. We offer incentives to our customers to leave reviews, whether positive or negative, and aim to respond within 24 hours of them being received (with exception of weekends). Any complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with within 48 hours.
Currently, we're giving one lucky reviewer the chance to win a 7 night holiday to one of the Greek Islands (T&C's below). To enter, head over to our Trustpilot page and share your thoughts before Tuesday 30th June 2020.
When leaving your Trustpilot review, please share your honest experiences of using our website. As a business, we consider the customer journey in everything that we do, and ensuring our customer get the very best user experience when visiting icelolly.com is essential, so we take all feedback on board.
Review Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Icelolly Marketing Ltd. trading as icelolly.com
- The competition starts at 09:00 on Monday 13th January 2020 and ends at 21:00 on Tuesday 30th June 2020
- One winner will be chosen by random selection using a random number generator from all valid entries within 14 days of the competition closing date
- icelolly.com will not sell or share your data with any other company. However, for the prize winner only, we will pass your details on to Fleetway Travel for the purpose of facilitating the prize on your behalf
- The prize winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions and hereby confirm that they consent to a transfer of their information to Fleetway Travel to the extent necessary for the fulfilment and delivery of the prize
- By entering the competition, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times
- The winner may also be referenced in marketing communications once the competition has ended, such as social media posts
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. Use of a false name or email address will disqualify the selected entrant from receiving any prize
- icelolly.com reserves the right to ask any potential winner for documented proof of their name & address
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- Employees of icelolly.com are prohibited from entering the competition
The competition prize includes:
- Return economy flights from a UK airport to one of the Greek Islands for two people (subject to availability the winner will be able to choose their departure airport)
- 7 nights’ accommodation, staying in a 4-star rated hotel sharing a twin or double room
- Return overseas transfers
- The value of the prize will be up to £1,000 for the whole party/booking. Any difference in cost must be paid for by the prize winner themselves. If the value of the transaction is below £1,000, there is no cash difference payable to the prize winner
If applicable, the holiday prize excludes:
- Any departure and/or arrival taxes
- Local taxes
- Hold luggage
- Ground transfers to and from the UK departure airport
- Excursions, attractions, treatments and car hire
- Travel insurance, spending money and any other personal expenses
- Visas and vaccinations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone call within 14 working days of the competition closing date and details will be arranged thereafter.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days of being contacted by icelolly.com.
- From the date of being awarded the prize, the prize must be booked within 3 months or it will be withdrawn.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, any alteration will incur administrative charges, payable by the competition prize winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times.
- icelolly.com will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or claims arising out of or relating to this competition or the use of the prize, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- By opting in to receive emails you agree to receive emails from icelolly.com. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
- icelolly.com reserves the right to specify the exact departure airport and hotel and will outsource the fulfilment of the travel arrangements to one if its advertising partners. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they and their party have valid passports, travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.