Longing for that next holiday or a quick pick me up? Luckily for you, we regularly team up with our partners to give you the chance to win holidays, vouchers and all sorts in between. All you have to do to be in with a chance of bagging a brilliant prize is enter the competitions below – it’s that easy!
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
1) Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK, a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117. icelolly.com is part of Ice Travel Group. Registered office: 19-20 Park Row, Park Row House, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5JF. Registered in England No: 05655962.
2) Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3) How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to go to the icelolly.com Facebook page, like the competition post and tag a friend that you’d like to take on holiday with you. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4) Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at www.icelolly.com.
5) Dates: The competition starts on 1 July 2022 closes on 11 July 2022. All entries must be received by 23.59 on the 11 July 2022.
6) Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
7) Prize(s): There is TUI return economy flights on offer to Melbourne Orlando International Airport for 2 people, Flights depart from either - London Gatwick, Belfast International, Doncaster Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester or Newcastle, in resort transfers are not included, luggage allowance of 10kg hand luggage per person for a duration of 7 or 14 nights. Travel insurance is not included. The flight must depart after 24th August 2022 and can be booked from 12th July 2022 and must be booked and taken by 11th October 2022 and cannot be taken before or after these dates. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or www.tui.co.uk for details. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
8) Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
9) Notification: The winner will be notified by Facebook direct message after the 11 July 2022 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10) Winner(s) details: Details of the winner(s) will be obtainable after the 12 July 2022 by writing to mailto:[email protected] Winners must inform the Promotor if they wish to decline publication of this information. The winner(s) may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
11) General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. [This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook accepts no liability for this competition.